Buscar este blog

jueves, 25 de mayo de 2017

Unit 7 page 98



Situation 1
Student A: You are a customer. You love meat and are very hungry. You´ve got € 12 to spend.
Student B: You work at Joe´s Grill.

B: Can I take your order?
A: Yes, please.
B: What would you like?
A: I´d like a chicken sandwich and an hamburger.
B: Have you got any crips?
A: Of course.
B: Do you want anything to drink?
A: Yes, I´d like a fizzy drink.
B: Is there anything else?
A: No, thanks. How much is it?
B: It´s €12, please.

Situation 2
Student A: You work at Joe´s Grill.
Student B: You are a customer. You want lunch, but you don´t eat meat. You´ve got €10 to spend.

A: Can I take your order?
B: Yes, please.
A: What would you like?
B: I´d like a fish and a salad.
A: Have you got any chips?
B: No, thanks.
A: Do you want anything to drink?
B: Yes, I´d like an orange juice.
A: Is there anything else?
B: No, thanks. How much is it?
A: It´s € 9,75, please.